Long time no see
Almost too long. What has been going on then?
Well, I am training a lot:
Monday – IntervallFlex at F&S
Tuesday – Running
Wednesday – Boxing
Thursday – Running
Friday – like it sounds FREEday
Saturday – Boxing
Sunday – Long distance run
I have also been at two Ultra running training weekends. Saturday-sunday. Third on the way (29-30 March)
What about swimming and biking until Ironman?
I got a plan I promise.
Last year I started to swim open water in June. And I feel that I don´t need to put that much energy on swimming.
I´m happy to swim 3,8 km in 1h 30min.
But biking then? Well, maybe this weekend? I miss My Lady a LOT and I hope she misses me.
I have a plan here also, to just get 110km+ before IM.
Things I learned last year:
1. You get stronger running muscles and stronger upper body by boxing.
2. Stick to your plan
3. Experiment all the ”food/energi” on long biking sessions and runs.
4. Keep running
5. Bike in rain and bad weather – witch I did last year and oBoy what a good motivation boost.
6. Do not panic
7. Smile, SMILE!!
8. Buy a GPS-tracker so loved ones can find me if something happens on the lonely long distance trainings.
9. Buy a new wetsuit!!!
10. Smile smile smile and see the goal.
In the pic it´s me running super fast to the goal in IM Kalmar!
What a happiness!